Our services for crop insurance are:
- Identification of no-sowing area.
- Identify area impacted by localized risks of hailstorm, landslide, and Inundation affecting isolated farms in the notified area.
- Prevented sowing failures (e.g. due to very low soil moisture).
- Analysis of weather indices.
- Periodical (fortnightly) crop health monitoring.
- Mid term loss reports.
- Identification of post-harvest perils due to unseasonal rain.
The author is expert in the application of remote sensing for managing the natural resources.
Latest posts by Dr. Sat Kumar Tomer (see all)
- Publication: Groundwater Level Dynamics in Bengaluru City, India - December 26, 2017
- Publication: A Framework for Assessment of Climate Change Impacts on Groundwater System Formations - December 22, 2017
- Snap into which part of Uttar Pradesh,crops are under water stress - October 15, 2017