Our services for crop insurance underwriting are:
- Trend analysis of historical crop yield data and acreage.
- Weekly soil moisture and crop growth for past 14 years at a spatial resolution of 500 m are useful for village level applications.
- Application of satellite soil moisture to compute the risk associated with crop yield.
- Analysis of soil moisture data to identify trends in the irrigation activities.
- Analyzing the impact of the drought by considering the irrigation.
- Analyzing the impact of shift in the monthly rainfall pattern on crop output.
The author is expert in the application of remote sensing for managing the natural resources.
Latest posts by Dr. Sat Kumar Tomer (see all)
- Publication: Groundwater Level Dynamics in Bengaluru City, India - December 26, 2017
- Publication: A Framework for Assessment of Climate Change Impacts on Groundwater System Formations - December 22, 2017
- Snap into which part of Uttar Pradesh,crops are under water stress - October 15, 2017